In Review: Design Essentials Hair Care Products

1:35 AM


My Final Thoughts:
As you can see in the video above I first gave the Daily Moisturizing Lotion and Defining Creme Gel a try back when I had my twists in a couple weeks ago. I wasn't blown away by the results and really didn't care for the sticky feeling it gave my twists, but my hair was soft and had nice hold so it was ok. I promised in the video, to be fair I would give them another try on clean loose hair and as soon as I took my twists out I did just that.

I started off by applying the Daily Moisturizing Lotion, one section at a time, to clean wet hair. Then in smaller sections I applied the Curl Stretching Cream and began to braid. When I finished I tied my hair down with my satin wrap and bonnet and allowed it to dry overnight. In the morning I unraveled and these were the results....



My hair looked and smelled great, but I still felt like my hair was too sticky like I had used a ton of product...though I didn't. I have a strong feeling that it's the lotion that throws both the Defining Creme Gel and Curl Stretching Cream off. Eventually I'll try the creams on their own and see if there is any difference, but as of right now I'm not feeling it. Hopefully my mind will change because I have a lot left over lol!

If interested these products can be found at http://www.designessentials.com/.

Note: Just so your not confused....this review and these pics were taken before I cut my bangs {link}

All products or tools reviewed on this blog are always 100% honest and fair to maintain the integrity of Naturally Obsessed. This product was sent to me via NaturallCurly.com and courtesy of Design Essentials. I was not paid for this review. For more info please review the Disclosure Policy by clicking HERE or the link located in the side bar. Thx -kkq.

You Might Also Like

2 People Obsessing!

  1. Hey Kinky Kurly Queen...you're site is one of my favorites. Just wond I was wondering if you could set up an RSS feed (a module on blogger) and also a feedburner thingy (for posts to be e-mailed to non-RSS Reader using people like myself).. so readers can check your blog out by e-mail.

    Don't wanna miss a post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just added some widget on the side so you can get email updates now :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images