iObsess • KKQ

5:13 PM


age: 26 where: delaware
Hair • Braid Outs and Rhassoul Clay
Skin • Oil cleansing method using a 50/50 mix of Sweet Almond Oil and Grapeseed Oil. Witch Hazel as an astringent when needed
Fashion • Long skirts, flats and headwraps I ♥
Food • Sweet Potatoes and Mac & Cheese!
The Tube • Reality junk tv! Currently...Rhoa, Rhobh, Jersey Shore...can't forget about Scared Straight (yikes!)
The Net • My fav blogs at the moment are: theMopTopMaven - FashionBananas - CurlyNikki - theFlyGirlBlog
Places • I would love to go back to Cancun, Mexico!! It's a whole lot more to it than what you would think. Me and the Mister honeymooned there and were pleasantly surprised to see that it's more that just a party destination.
Life • All about family and building a stronger relationship with God. Thoughts of going back to school are getting stronger...I think I'm ready :)

**Share your obsessions?!? Send in your list along with 1 or 2 CLEAR (non-camera phone) pictures to naturallyobsessed@yahoo.com along with your name, age and location(optional). Also, your obsessions can be about whatever...my list is just an example and please include any links (your twitter, facebook, blog etc) with your submission. Thx!

You Might Also Like

4 People Obsessing!

  1. i, too, have a thing for mac & cheese, and sweet potatoes. come thanksgiving, that's all you'll see on my plate along with stuffing, greens, all drenched in gravy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do the Oil Cleansing Method too?! How has it worked for you? I just started using it about 2 weeks ago. Has it improved your skin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MsKraizy After a bit of trial and error, I found the right oil mix for my skin and I love it. I have acne prone skin and I also use prescribed gels (Duac and Differin gel) for my skin...those 2 can be very drying. The oil cleansing method helps to balance my skin and keep it moisturized.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have really clear skin already but i wanna try this oil thing. what sucks is that i'm extremely sensitive though so i'm scared.

    i would love to go to cancun! i've never been out of the country before.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images